St Saviours Nurseries are proud to support the following charities:-
Cancer Research UK
Myotonic Dystrophy Support Group
The Childrens Society
St Saviour’s Nurseries, Guernsey have proudly supported The Children’s Society for almost 25 years, giving £almost £60,000 throughout the partnership. For those of you who love to send flowers to friends and family, you can also help vulnerable children and young people at the same time, as St. Saviour’s give a donation of 15% of the cost price of all flowers bought.
The Children’s Society works with many groups of disadvantaged children.
We aim to:
• protect young runaways from the dangers of life on the street
• give children in care a say over decisions that affect them
• give disabled children a voice and more control over their lives
• provide relief for young carers and a chance to enjoy their childhood
• help young refugees and migrant families rebuild their lives.